xirrus is looking for investors for a Web 3.0 killer-application
Or what's next after Web 2.0?
Quietly we have been working on a Web 3.0 application, without knowing that it
could be called like this. The concept is good, the market is huge.
Until now we just have been too early and times where not ready. Now only the
money is missing to make it a real success story.
We're not promissing too much: nobody before has explored such an idea!
Enterprises are investing a lot of time and money to reach their goals, which
with our application can be reached less expensive, more efficient and faster
in the process and could only be achieved under large expenses with different means.
- An investor will have to finance the finishing of the prototype and the
- The application will be developed further during its use and will
be earning profits
- It's both a B2B (productivity enhancement) and a B2C (social network)
Investors interested contact us.
What you should bring along:
- Critical opinions about the potential of our idea and the market size
- Experience, where entrepreneurs are willing to invest money
- Fair knowledge of human nature, to judge our team and partners
- Background knowledge about the web and its success